Friday, May 11, 2012

For you, my last word

Dear No Name,

I'll back off so you can live. That is all I can say. I will forget you, so you can live better. The love that you tossed away, you can take it. Don't even leave a trace behind and take it all. Don't even say you're sorry and worry about me.

I know, you will forget me. I know, I will really hate you one day.

Do you remember that day, that day when we first met? I still remember it. I also still remember the promise you made to me. That you will only care for me, that you will only love me, that you will only protect me. 

I believed your lies, I believed it. Yes, I did.

Just one more question,

DID YOU REALLY LOVE ME?

Again, I will forget you so you can live better.

Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Alia Shuhaimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment